Registering new Terms or TermSets
A Term Set is a group of Terms which are related to
You can register Terms and/or TermSets in accordance
with ISO/IEC 21000-6. The process by which terms are registered and
mapped to other terms in the RDD is as follows:
- Fill out the form below and click "send". You will receive an
acknowledgement and reference number.
- If you wish to send us additional material please send an
email to "registration (at) iso21000-6 (dot) net", quoting the
reference number provided to you when you submitted the form.
- Fees for the registration and mapping service are as follows:
- £40 for each Term to be registered/mapped
within a TermSet comprising less then ten Terms
- £30 for each Term to be registered/mapped
within a TermSet comprising between 10 and 100 Terms
- £20 for each Term to be registered/mapped
within a TermSet comprising more than 100 Terms
- All fees are subject to applicable sales tax (VAT) and
will be invoiced in British Pounds Sterling for
payment by bank transfer.
- Upon receipt of the fee we will then map your Term/TermSet to
the Terms already in the RDD. Should we have questions during this
process, we will contact you to seek clarification.
- Once the mapping work is complete we will provide you with the
mapping , via email, for your review and approval. This is the stage
where you can raise any issues you have with the proposed
mapping. Once you agree to the mapping, we will publish your Terms
on this site and, therefore, make it publicly available.
If you agree with these conditions and the process
laid out above please fill in
this form. We will be in contact with you
once we have reviewed your registration. Please fill in all